Wednesday 14 December 2011

How to set right a wet mobile phone?

Well, this is a very common thing. This even happened with me when I was in college. It was my first mobile and unfortunately I lost it to a bucket of water that was lying next to my window. And having no idea what to do, I could not save it except for being sad. Later, I searched a lot about this, and this is what I found that one should do if you happen to in a similar situation like me. Hope you find the same useful –

1.     Get the phone out of the water as soon as possible so that water do not gets into the circuit board and causes short-circuit.
2.     Dismantle the phone completely – The battery, simcard, front panel, back panel and anything that you can possibly remove.
3.     Dry each and every part with a cloth or tissue and you can also use a blower if available handy
4.     Now, leave all the parts to dry completely. And this would take time – mind you. Do not put the things back just to test, unless you are very sure that they are dry. Else all your efforts will be lost. Let it dry for 3-4 days at least to be absolutely sure.
5.     Once dry, put all things back and test.

If it works (and I am sure it will), you are saved!! If not, you may approach the tech help as may be your circuit board is gone, which is bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment